Online HR and Payroll
We are excited to introduce you to our Employee Self-Service Web Portal provided to us with our payroll and HR services.
The web address is www.mypaychex.com.
You will need to register and create a MyPaychex account.
- Guides and help documents are available directly from the site by using the How To Use MyPaychex Tools on the homepage.
- After you have created your account, you will need to add your Paychex applications and link them to your username and password.
- Please add the following applications to your MyPaychex account:
- 1) Human Resources Online (HR Online)
- To add the applications, you will need to have your login credentials ready.
- Your login credentials for HR Online are for Step 2:
- For your company ID please contact HR at 918-665-8887.
- Your username is the first initial of your first name and your entire last name (for example, jbean).
- Your password is the first initial of your first name combined with the first initial of your last name, both capitalized, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- (For example, using Joseph Bean with a Social Security number of XXX-XX-6677, the password would be JB6677).
- If you forget your MyPaychex username or password, please call the Paychex Support Center at (877) 281-6624.
Note: Very Important. . . Once you have created your MyPaychex account please check and update your personal information.